Severe travelling pain
I have been experiencing sever pain (muscular) that seems to be travelling from location to location. The pain started with a sudden onset of severe constipation (12days).The constipation has slowly cleared but only after using a combination of Magnesium Citrate and Dlucolax suppository together. However the pain has continued and is sharp and severe. The pain strted in the mid back on the left side and then moved to the right, then back to the left and now is in my left chest, Ibuprofen seems to alleviate it a little. I was diagnosed with a condition called Non-diffrentiated Spondylo Arthropathy several years ago and treated with Sulfasalizine, it has been in remission but I'm afraid it seems to be back...any ideas what else it could be?

Thank you.
There are quite a number of auto-immune arthritis related diseases with similar symptoms.  Time for another visit to your rheumatologist.