Sudden joint pain
Six months I woke up with sore and swolen fingers (both hands).  Doctors tested or arthritis but it wasn't.  Physio said it was tendon and ligament damage but i'm not responding to treatment as I should.  Vimovo helps.  Last night I suddenly felt pain and swelling in my worst finger, it quickly spread to my arm, both knees, and shoulder on the opposite side.  Still very painful today - shoulder hurts like I overused the muscles, knees hurt to bend, worse with weight but even just to move them.  Figers are swollen and sore.  What happened?
Kuawa the same thing happened to me.  The doctors are calling mine  Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis. Apparently Seronegative Rheumatoid Arthritis does not show up in any test.  I am not sure what to think.  I do not work for this company so I am not trying to sell you anything.  I tried all the medication and the only one I found without side effects that helped me was an herbal drug called zyflemend.  I get it at whole foods.  If you are going to try it I would buy the small bottle and take it to your doctors to make sure there is nothing in it that would interact with any other meds you are on.  It has really helped me with the my joint pain. I have let about 6 of my friends try it and it has helped 5 of them.  If it is going to work it seems to work in like 3 days.   I still have a bunch of other things going on that it did not help with.  Good Luck.