Tendinitis in left pinky finger?
I've recently injured my left hand. I've been playing piano a little over a year, but in the past 3 or 4 months I've increased the amount of practice time dramatically: 3, 4 sometimes 5 or 6 hours per day. I also do weight training almost every day. A couple months ago my left hand (specifically pinky finger) started giving me pain, especially while doing octave passages on the piano, that is, parts of a song that involve stretching the hand and using the thumb and pinky finger at same time. I also felt some slight discomfort while doing weights. About 10 days ago the pain started to become present even while at rest, so I decided to visit my doctor.

My Doctor recommend me to get Artridol, BUt my Insurance wouldnt pay for that so i order it online with a pharmacy. medicinesmexico.com. They have it for very cheap. I love to play the piano alot. Its was i love and i always. will
Hey i had the same problem well cuz i work in a office so i need to be typing all the time. Artridol helped me alot. I feel much better at work. I got it online too. Medicines Mexico because i cant afford it. good luck my friend. you made a great choice :)