Arthritis Community
Traveling Pain

Traveling Pain

I have been having pain that travels from one part of my body to another.  It started with my neck to my back, then hip and leg then to my chest continued to my knee and now my collar.  The pain is pretty severe and it lasts one day to about 4 days.  This started on August 16th and has continued every week since.  Each weekend is a different pain.  Do you know what could cause it?  
Pain is a misery and never knowing where you are going to hurt is frustrating too.  Are you having any symptoms besides pain?  Any swelling or redness?  Is this pain in your joints or your muscles?  Does it get better or worse with activity?  It may be time to go see a doctor and see what he/she can do for you.
Avatar n tn
My daughter (age 35) has been having severe pain in different areas, including her private area,
but not in her joints..only in other areas arms(upper/lower, top/below), buttock, stomach area,
side of spine, face (cheek, forhead, chin), thigh, back of shin, foot. All lasting from 1 to 3 days.
Help! Dr. won't check for anything.