Why does it hurt so much ! ! !
what kind of pain pills will really help Rheumitioid Arthritis, it feels like that computer game called "Pac Man" is eating my joints and small bones in wrists and feets.  PLEASE GOD MAKE IT GO AWAY !!!!
First of all, I can sympathize with your pains.  I am 22 years old, and have experienced arthritic pain since I was 15 or so.  I was diagnosed at age 16, and have been on several powerful medications.  Skelaxin and Relafin are two which have helped most, but go to a doctor and explain the pain you are experiencing to them!  If they are a good doctor at all, they will help you to alleviate the pain with a mix of medication and physical therapy as they did with me.  I wish you the best.
Mobic 15mgs has worked very well for my severe ankle tibial tendonitis and moderate arthritis coupled with physical therapy which helped restore my range of motion which was 60% lost at the time of therapy.  

However, the tendonitis can not be helped any furthe (I wear orthotics _ high top sneakrs and a splint brace to sleep at night)  

The mobic helps the arthritis alot for me & I've been on it 1.5yrs with normal blood labs.  I have kidney stones so they want to be extra sure nothing does anything to the kidneys and so far normal labs.

I recently tried a new Voltaren pain patch and it was awful, zero, nothing .. didn't even touch the pain .. actually made it worse.

Cheryl