creams for back, lotions rubs
Does anyone here use creams on back pain. Do
you know if creams/lotions that have glucosmine and capsicum, back
rub creams are good to use long term, not like they have a drug in it, but
does research show these creams like Capsicum, Arnica help with back pain,pain
around your  spine, I use Arnica (homeopathic) gel on my scar on my back from my microdisectomy T9-T10 as I get
pain at times around this area after exercise, must be due to the tissue swells. I only use the back rubs on my lower back sides of back as it helps also as I said take mind away from discomfort.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks again Fizzy

I swear by biofreeze for my back and hips and hands and, well, if I could be dipped in a vat of it I think I would :)  I have tried the arnica and it just did not cut it for me.  I do like the oral forms of it, though.  Back to the creams, I have not found anything indicating that these creams should not be used long term and will cry if I ever do.
so appreciate your comments
Love Fizzy
When I was a runner I first tried Biofreeze as they were giving out samples at the end of a 10k race I had done.  It really worked!  Since then I have been dx with AS and ReA and no longer run.  I just started running an office for an Ortho. Surgeon and we were are temporarily in a Sports and Rehab Therapy facility.  They use BioFreeze for their patients and swear by it.   I agree with TX, go for it!  Best of luck to you.

Sue