debilitating Hip pain
When I first stand up in the morning, I get this debilitating hip pain that goes down my leg all the way to the bac of my calf.  This started several weeks ago, I would walk a bit and the pain eased, and I went about my day.  I only had the pain first thing in the morning.  But today is does not seem to be going away..
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include postural issues, neuro-muscular causes, vascular issues, injuries, inflammations, nutrient/ micronutrient deficiencies etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought. Meanwhile you could try taking some tylenol/ OTC NSAIDS and see if this seem to help.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
I have been taking Advil, and walking 2 miles several days a week, that seemed to help.  Pain came less often and not as severe. Till
today the pain came on in my sleep, and woke me out of a sound sleep. Was unbearable. Pain was also at the outside of my left  calf muscle.  Brought me to tears.