Arthritis Community
help!!!!

help!!!!

My husband has been sick for two years and we have been from doctor  to doctor and no one has helped us.  He is confined to a scotter and has major bone loss.  We need to find a hospital or doctor to help.  He has had both hips replaced and they say he needs his knees replaced but never a cause as to why this is happening.  It has also gone to his shoulders and elbows.  The thing is is would be ok if someone just said you are never going to walk again but no one has and he is only 39.  Anyone out htere know a good hospital or doctor in new york?
thanks
I am sorry to read your husband is suffering and has not gotten a diagnosis.  What kinds of doctors has he seen?  What tests have been run?  Do you have any results from lab work?  Are there any other symptoms besides bone loss?  Did this have a sudden or a slow onset?  What have the doctors told the two of you?  What part of New York are you in?