Arthritis Community
herbs for gout

herbs for gout

I was looking for a herbal medicine for gout
I found this info for you
http://www.quickcare.org/musc/herbal-remedies-for-gout.html
Sorry, this was on the site, in case you can't access it

Gouticil is a breakthrough herbal product that we have recently discovered. It works to eliminate the persistent pain, swelling, soreness, and warmth. It can help you get your life back to normal.

Other herbal treatments that have shown some success include:
Gout and vitamin C - Taking supplemental amounts of vitamin C helps some people to reduce the uric acid in their blood. The exact relationship between gout and vitamin C is still unclear.

Cherry juice gout cure - Taking 2-3 teaspoons of black cherry juice a day helps some people. Why the cherry juice gout cure helps some people and not others is not entirely understood.
gout cures... and believe me I know.... People say cherry juice., No., Its BLACK CHERRY juice.... at health food stores, quarts mosly..go by the instructions., like2 glasses a day..Next, DO NOT APPLY HEAT., ICE wrapped in a lite towel will cool down the heat., works too.,
NOW., the WINNER IS.....COLCHICINE ...2mg or 3mg max... taken 2-3 per day for pain.
DRINK plenty of water daily., this is to clean out the blatter, which is full or uric acid., a smelly urine is key to gout coming on. Like it stinks. water will weaken it down.

AGAIN:; BLACK CHERRY JUICE., (a cALIF PRODUCT)., ice/ colchicine rx from your doctor. it works....... take 2 asprin and call me in the morning., Advil is good during the day. stay away from tolenol...and Ipurprofon.