jaw pain
I had an accident and the left side of my face was hit hard.  The upper part by the bone.  Had ct and mri done and the results were only arthritis in the jaw.  I now have pretty constant pain.  No different if I'm chewing or not.  Aleve pretty much does nothing.  They said no break or damage to the joint but the pain is pretty bad.  What is your adivce?  Thank you so much for your help.  Maybe motrin is better to take?  Joint cream?  Thanks so much.
Motrin is like ibuprofen and Aleve is Naproxen. Both are anti inflammatory medication. For your problem that's about the best you can do over the counter. If your having pain discuss this with your doctor. If you feel it is not going anywhere perhaps you may have to seek a second opinion. Don't kid yourself though, arthritis can be GOD awful painful. GOOD luck.