Arthritis Expert Forum
joint and muscle pains plus tremors
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

joint and muscle pains plus tremors

Thank you for answering my question. I am a 28 year old male with no prior medical problems. For the past month or so I have been experiencing pain in my joints and muscles. Both ankles, knees and wrists. This is sometimes accompanied with muscle pain and burning like sensation, especially in the tights or sometimes forearms. I have been to my regular doc and he did blood tests for joints and muscles (not sure what type). I was told all were normal. The pain was gone for two weeks and now it's back. It has been real cold in this area during the past month. However, I am more concerned about the other things going on with my legs. At times I get an urge and tingling in my legs, especially ankles, which increases unless I move my legs. Unless I move my legs or feet will eventually jerk. I have also been experienceing some hand and head tremors. I looked into different types of tremors and it seems that mine are of the postural kind. When I lay down and rest there is no tremors. They are there when I hold out my hand out in one position. I remember having these types of hand/finger tremors as long as I can remember. My head shakes at times, although very slightly (not the jaw or tongue. I think the tremors are normal, but what worries me are the leg symptoms of pain and an urge to move them sometimes. I don't drink anything with caffeine or take any medication. I eat healthy and I am in good shape. I kindly ask for your opionion as to what you think may be the underlying cause. Should I do further testing or be worried? Thank you
Tags: Arthritis