knee and elbow pain
Past one year i have had some discomfort in my knee. It enahances if iam sitting for long hours which i do as i work on computer the whole day. I had got them checked in my home country(as i moved few months back to US) and the doctor said that the fluid in knee joint is drying! I was told to exersice. The Xrays howed no dislocation or any other problem.
From this March onwards i am getting the same problems with my elbows. I went to see the doctor here he said my knee and elbow show no sign of any problem but asked me to get a blood test done.
Also i sometime get a minor pain in different spot of my hand leg and back shoulder, its very temp and last for very little time.
Do u think i need to see a rheumologist  or is there something serious.
My health is fine and iam fit and energetic. I walk every day and do some basic exersice(nothing that bends the knee ). should i stop it?
i have had no history of infections or any other diseases apart from minor cold and fevers.
will appreciate your response thanks!
Because your having problems in both your knees and your elbows and because it has been going on for awhile, I think your doctor is on the right track to have labs on a blood draw performed.  He is likely checking for an autoimmune condition and may refer you to a rheumatologist based on these results.  
Working on the computer all day can take a toll on your body.  It is possible that something else will be going on, but it is good to have it investigated.  If your blood work comes back normal, but your doctor can still not explain your pain, I would suggest going directly to a rheumatologist as sometimes these things do not show up in testing early on in the disease progression.