leftsided breast pain with shoulders and arm pain
I have had shoulder pain arm and armpit pain and left sided breast pain for weeks had mammagram last year was ok does any body else suffer with the same symptoms Help

This discussion is related to Neck, Shoulder, Armpit and Breast Pain on Left Side.
I HAVE THE SAME SYMPTOMS BUT ON BOTH SIDES WITH A RASH ALONG SIDE OF BOTH ARM PITS.  HAVE YOU DIAGNOSE YOUR PROBLEM.
hi im a 27yr old female i have the same pain for 7 months now i have being to my doc loads of times and also a/e ive had x-rays and bloods done which came back clear doc says its a clavicle injury i used ice packs 3 times a day  for a day and then i used a heat pack 3 times a day for a few days it still comes back now and again i also used tiger balm which is good just waiting to go and see a physio  
hi i have a pain in right side of breast wch comes and oes , and i have a little swelling in the right armpit and a very bad pain in the right hand side of neck which get worse when iam in car or  in any other vehicle ,i am nervous i got my mri  done for breast  which doesnt diagnose any cancer, i cunsulted cancer specialist of breast he also said nothing to worry and prescribe me primosa 1000 i have been having this pain since march 5th 10 . dont know when i will have  a normal life