naproxen
Hope you are having a good day.
I went to my arthritis doctor Friday.
She looked at my back x rays and my pelvic x ray. I do not have arthritis. I do have degenerative disc.disease.the doctor said every one over 50 has this condition.
I   have a pulled muscle
The doctor gave me Naproxen for swelling and inflammation, it seems to also help my pain.
Do you know how long it takes to work? I was told to use it two weeks to a month.
Thank You
Your comments are very mush appreciated.
Glad to hear it is not arthritis but degenerative disc disease is not fun either.  It sounds like the Naproxen is already helping you.  Honestly, as many people as I talk to that are on Naproxen, all of them are taking it for arthritis (myself included) and it is part of a long term therapy.  I hope that your pain does resolve within 2 weeks to a month and that you are able to stop taking Naproxen at that time.  Please keep us posted on how you are doing.  I hope you will report back that you are pain free no later than a month from now!