Arthritis Community
pain

pain

Hi, I am 42 and I have been experiencing random mild pain all over my body, the pain comes and goes for no reason and it last only for a little while.  Sometimes the pain is accompanied with warmth and tingling feeling.  For the last 3 months, I also have been experience pain and/or (both) burning sensation below my ribs area (right and left) that comes and goes, but it has increased in intensity and last longer (3 months ago).  In addition, I lost my period (no pregnant), have loose stools (or diarrhea) for the last few months, and have been feeling disoriented, experiencing dehydration and dry mouth (since 10 months ago).  Ten months ago, I was tested for diabetes and had a blood test. My sugar results came normal and my blood work came fine with the exception of some levels that were related to my liver. I was told that I did not have to worry about it and that it was most likely stress related.  I am in desperate need of advise, I hope you can give me some idea of what could be the problem.  Thanks.
You need to get into see a rheumatologist.  You need to be evaluated and ensure you mention all and any symptoms you  might have and bring along a history of any health issues that run in your family.