Arthritis Community
painfull forearm and bicep

painfull forearm and bicep

I am a 53 yr. old male of late I have noticed pain  in my left arm and and a loss of strength. my right arm is firm and as strong as ever the left is getting soft and painfull . Iwork out and try to take care of myself. what and why.???
As there could several causes, I want to encourage you to see a doctor and have this evaluated.  Please write back and let us know what the doctor says and the next steps being taken and we will help you through the process.
Hi, I have pain in both of my arms in the biceps and triceps for 2 years.  I have had x-rays and test for inflammation.  I was told it was tendonitis, went to PT, still have it and it's worse.  It seems like my arms swell also, and it's painful.

I can no longer do any type of weight training or strength training with my arms.  When i stopped doing that the pain went down somewhat.  Maybe try to rest it for a while.  Until you see a doctor, try some Advil.
It is always good to get something like this evaluated.  Not only can they help the pain but it may be something that requires treatment to stop it from getting worse.