rheumatoid arthritis factor and weight loss
Clinical tests to diagnose my unexplained weight loss of 26 pounds over a 9 month period  have ruled out a variety of cancers and standard panel  blood tests were normal except rheumatoid arthritis factor - is there a relationship between RA factor and weight loss and if so, what are the possible mechanism(s).
I also lost weight without trying. 46lbs since mid Feb. All tests came out good but had an RA factor of 79.5. Had it retested last month. It's 66 and my liver enzymes are a bit whacky. Now for the past week I've been in so much pain. Keep me posted.
It is possible to lose or gain weight.  (Personally, I gained weight.)  A list of non-joint related symptoms include but are not limited to:

Fatigue.
A loss of appetite.
Weight loss.
Mild fever.
Numbness and tingling in the hands.

Are either of you being treated for RA and/or the pain associated with it?  What are you taking?

I'm with Tx on this one, have you been DX with RA and if so what medications are you being treated with?   I lost weight when first dx with ReA and AS, then gained weight from the Prednisone I was put on to control the inflammation.  Keep us posted and welcome to the forum.

Sue