seronegative arthritis and temporal lobe seizures
At three I was wrongly diagnosed as having JRA which was recently amended to seronegative arthritis mostly like caused by a need site infection.
In the past year I had an eeg that indicated I am having minimal temporal lobe seizures including symtomactic auars, my question is this, could the two be related, or is this outcome just the luck of the draw?
There are many possible causes of arthritis-like pain and seizures.  If I were you I would expect the doctors to explore this.  Old diagnosis can be the key to understanding new symptoms.  Please keep us posted and, if you have other symptoms, maintain a log for the Dr.  Even if they seem unrelated document them anyway.
Seizures are linked to Lupus, but if your arthritis is seronegative, then a link can only be suspected, not proven. Check out the UK Lupus site. I like it better than the US site.
http://www.uklupus.co.uk/fact5.html

Also look up "lupus cerebritis"