severe hip arthritis
I  was prescribe Meloxicam and tynolol with codiene,is this a good combination for severe arthritis? or it is a risky combination
I also take meloxicam, and tylenol is about the only thing that I know of that can be taken in conjunction with it. You still need to be careful not to take more than the prescribed dosages, though.

I believe there were studies done recently that showed too many people take over the counter tylenol, believing it's safe - too much of it is hard on the liver. Most people really only need one regular strength tylenol, not two extra strength.

Anyway, that got a little off topic. :)  Just be sure to take them as prescribed and no more. If you have any concerns, I'd recommend asking your pharmacist - they are more up on the latest information about drug interactions.
Try Ibuprofen 800mg. You can take three a day but no more because it could affect your kidneys. Tylenol is hard on the liver. Ask your doctor. The 800mg. Ibuprofen is an anti-inflamatory. It helps me a lot. I can't take Tylenol because of my liver problems, but you should get some good relief from Ibuprofen...

Magnum
thanks!!!that helped. I will asked the pharmasist about the tylenoy-codeine,the coidien part is the one that bothers me.
Nelita