Arthritis Community
will thy get worse

will thy get worse

I have artists an it is starting to go through my hips an I no pregnancy can sometimes cure it in a away but what are the chances that with the extra pressure on my hips they will get worse
Unfortunately, there is no cure for osteoarthritis.  This is inflammation and wear and tear on the joints due to lack of synovial fluid and cartilage in between the joints which lead to the joints knocking on each other hence the wearing away.

Rhumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder.  Although the symptoms of inflammation and painful and still joints is the same as for osteoarthritis.

Getting pregnant will not cure any form of arthritis.

If you have arthritis in the hip joints, then with a pregnancy this will put more strain and pressure on your hip joints and cause more discomfort.

When some joints like the hips and knees are so bad then a doctor may refer the person for joint replacement surgery.

You can take anti-inflammatory drugs, apply heat or sometimes cold to help.  There are also different herbal remedies to help ease inflammation and different types of minerals as well as cod liver oil for joints.  As well as pain relieving medication for the pain and rest when the condition is severe.

When pregnant though, it is always wise to consult a doctor with regard to using any types of medications and creams.