483?1255300169
Ask Peekawho User Group
What is your opinion.
About This Group:

Possibly only the product of an acute illness with fever, Ask Peekawho is a group for people who want answers--not necessarily the RIGHT answer, but it will be an answer. Answers are heavily slanted towards the negative, glass is half empty type of answer, because that's just how Peekawho rolls.

Founded by peekawho on October 11, 2009
74 members

What is your opinion.

Just curious to learn your opinion of a Doctor of Osteopathy vs a Medical Doctor. I have my thoughts but would like yours!

I've done a lot of research on the Internet and don't see a huge difference between the two. However there seems to be a huge difference of personal opinions.

~Tuck
I love D.O.'s more than M.D.'s. My friend is studying to be a D.O. and has practiced Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine(OMM) on me, which is awesome. I love getting natural ways to stop head aches and do things without pills/medication. I used to see a D.O. as my gp, but he has since left and I am back to seeing a M.D. again, which is ok. Though I would like to see another D.O.
OMT has been a miracle for me. Unfortunately my long time D.O. took a Directorship position and is no longer in private practice. I've been unable to replace her skills.

I too think D.O.s are wonderful.... but than it really is the person and not the specific title they hold.

Thanks Sweetpea for sharing your opinion.

~Tuck

july 31st
10 mins ago by retta483
K_Bmomma commented on photo
44 mins ago
retta483 commented on retta483's status
1 hr ago