Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
11mon old exibiting strange behaviors
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

11mon old exibiting strange behaviors

I am wondering if any of these things could be tied to something being wrog neurologically... she recently has been bobbing her head in an involuntary manor. She covers her ears often and seems sensative to sounds such as cars driving past, a dog barking or the vaccum. (She screams and cries when she hears the vaccum). She has become very sensative to temperature too. Her bath has to be the perfect temperature. Her food has to be not only the perfect temperature but also has to be the perfect texture. She is also very rough when playing she has hit me and herself in the mouth so hard with toys she has given us both bloody lips. She has been very advanced in her development at this point. (ex: she started walking at 8mon old and had been sitting up since 3mon) She is very smart and up until more recently I have had no concerns with her. She has no health problems and has only been sick once.