Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
29 Weeks pregnant

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

29 Weeks pregnant
I've being have cramps through out the day but now I'm having them more often! Is it normal???
Hi and thanks for using the forum..

This is something that you should let your ob/gyn know about.  Sometimes cramping does occur (because of the baby moving, because of dehydration, because of your growing belly) but it can sometimes be a cause for concern.  So, give you ob/gyn a call.  He or she may want to see you in their office to get checked out (sometimes they put you on a heart monitor to watch the baby's heartrate and sometimes they will do an ultrasound).  Definitely have this looked into though, just to be on the safe side.   Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck.

Bridget
If they are are very sever then u should contact ur doctor but if they don't hurt u as much and getting them not so often then u should have nothing to worry about That's Normal.
I am some light spotting like brown I'm 6weeks is it bad