Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
8 Weeks pregnant

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

8 Weeks pregnant

Tomorrow I'll be 8 Weeks with my first baby and I feel like my abdomen and stomach is getting bigger...I still weigh the same but I'm gaining inches..would this just be from not during anymore and maybe some bloating? Should I be worried?
Hi and thanks for using the forum

Congratulations on your pregnancy!  Generally, especially with your first pregnancy, you don't gain weight right away.   Often, you will start to "lose your waist" first and then you will start to gain some weight.   This is totally normal and to be expected.  If you have not scheduled your first prenatal appointment, it would be a good time to do so.  Prenatal care is so important.  Be sure to write down any questions that you have and bring them with you to your appointment.  Best of luck!

Bridget
I'm 19 years.old and just found out i am pregnant
  Is it Normal to have cramps in my stomach under my bellybutton? I'm not sure it
F it is gas or what can someone help!?!?
Im 21 first baby go to doc alot because so many pains but its ok i feel it just like u and still do im 20 weeks part of pregnacy now i went in to labor i thought felt conteactions call braxton hicks fake labor hope that help