Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
8weeks

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

8weeks
so I'm 8 weeks pregnant, and I'm having a white discharge... is that normal?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.  It is not uncommon for vaginal discharge to occur or change during pregnancy.  If the discharge is odorless and if you have no burning/itching/pain, then most likely all is OK.  However, it is always a good idea to mention any symptoms that you are experiencing to your ob/gyn.  He or she can make sure that you do not have any kind of infection, such as a yeast infection.  Good luck.

Bridget