Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Bulging disk and Degenerative Disc just lost help please ?
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bulging disk and Degenerative Disc just lost help please ?

I got this pain in my back lower back going down all the way to my toes and tingle feeling now fast forward another week.I went to the er had to i was in so much pain and freaked out they said well here is an x-ray here is what is wrong bulging disk and Degenerative Disc btw you need an MRI but you need a doctor for that and 3000 bucks.So now another week and I'm still in so much pain i can't even sit here that long 10 mins max and I'm talking so many ibuprofen it's not even funny I'm on my 16th 200 mg I'm just lost i have no doctor and i don't know what to do i keep thinking it will go away but everyday its the same.What should i do will this go away you think i mean between the pain intense i must say and the tingle feeling from my knee down i just am lost? any help at all please would mean the world.