Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Burst Blood Vessels in Fingers

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Burst Blood Vessels in Fingers
The blood vessels in my fingers burst from time to time, becoming very black and bruised looking.  Usually gets better within a few days, but it's very sore when it happens.  Do you know why this might be happening.  I've had a blood vessel burst in my eye this week - first time for that.
Hi and thanks for using the forum.  I honestly don't have an answer for you on this question.  However, I did find an existing thread in the Women's Health Community Forum about this and I pasted the link below.  Sorry I was not much help on this- it seems a lot of these women have had the same symptom without much of a diagnosis.  Good luck.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/blood-vessels-popping-in-fingers/show/32048

Bridget