Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Can Implantaion Bleeding Be Heavy?
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Can Implantaion Bleeding Be Heavy?

Hello ! I am 16. New Years Eve I my ex tried to rape me, he didn't succeed BUT he did ejaculate on to my “vagina hole” and I think some of his sperm might have gotten in.  My parents already know, and we've actually grown closer. Just to get that out there so No one "scolds" me. But to my main point... I am so very confused , yesterday morning I had some light pinkish bleeding that eventually turned brown. It got heavier this morning. I had on a light pad ( I usually have to wear those maxie pads whenever I have a period) and just went to change it this afternoon. I read about implantation bleeding, but they say it's suppose to be "A few drops" , but in the comments of this article  some women said that they had a heavy flow of implantation bleeding. So heavy that some had to change 5 pads during that 2 days of bleeding, but they were indeed pregnant. My period ended 1 week before Christmas and my periods are very regular. That's why I'm so concerned about this. People say it's too early for a test , and that 9 days after bleeding is when you should take one ( I def will then). I told my mom about this and since she's never had children (I'm adopted) , she has NO idea about this stuff. Can some of you tell me your story about implantation bleeding?  :/ please! I WILL keep this baby , because I know how adoption can screw up emotions. Once I turned 8 I always thought about my mom and "Why did she..." and "What was wrong with me to make her give me away". I just don't ever want my child to feel unloved like I felt. But ANYWAY thankyou so much for reading this. I would love for you to respond with stories, and advice, ANYTHING is helpful. :)