Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Can you help me

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Can you help me

hey can you still have sex with your boyfriend, fiance or husband when you 30 weeks or almost due in pregnancy?
Thanks for using the forum.

In most cases it is safe to continue to have sex throughout your pregnancy. Your baby is well protected by the strong uterine muscles and the fluid in the amniotic sac. There are some instances where a doctor may recommend that you refrain from or modify sexual activity. Always follow the recommendation of you doctor.

Congratulations on you pregnancy!

Cathy
Yes you can.
thank you ..