Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Could I be preganat

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Could I be preganat
on friday 9/28/2012 me and my babydaddy had sex and he came inside of me and I got my depo shot in july....and I missed my depo **** this month could I be preganat...
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Usually, the Depo shot is given once every 12 weeks.  You do not say when in July you got your Depo shot (early or late)- either way, you are cutting it close.  Call your ob/gyn for follow up- they can tell you when your last shot was and recommend what you should do.  It is possible that you could get pregnant- so definitely follow  up with them.  Good luck.

Bridget
I got my depo shot on the 9th of july...
in july I got my shot on The 9th...and I missed it this month...and me and my babydaddy had sex on the 28th  and I been feelin real tired I cant eat....and for sum reason when I go to pick up my lil gurl she dont want to be around me