Exploding Sensation...
Okay today I literally felt something EXPLODE inside of me. In my lower stomach. It felt like a big POP inside... And It really hurt :(

Now, every day I measure myself. For a while i've measured 32 inches around my uterus... Today I measured the same...but after my little  "explosion" I measured myself and I was 33 1/2 inches around my uterus..... Then a hour later i measured myself again and I was 35 inches...
I didn't eat THAT much today where I would gain 3 more inches around my Uterus... I mean for almost a month I've measure 32 in.... So why all of a sudden am I getting bigger?

I'VE NEVER HAD SEX! So there is no way I'm pregnant... I've never done anything sexual.. I'm a virgin.

I don't know what's going on :( I felt an explosion in my tummy and ii'm feeling pain in my lower stomach and my lower stomach (uterus) is strangely growing...
I don't know if I'm internally bleeding.. Or what?

I need answers right away!! :(
I don't have anytime or money to go to a real doctor if this isn't anything to worry about...

PLEASE HELP!
It is possible that you had an ovarian cyst that burst (this is fairly common).  You really should see a doctor.  I don't know where you live but you could try a planned parenthood or look for a health clinic in your area.  These clinics often provide services at very reduced rates and will work with you.  Hope this helps

Bridget