Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Faint line

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Faint line

Hi I was wondering i took a pregnancy test at a doctors office and it came out positive with a faint line what does that mean
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

A blue line (faint or not) is a postive- so it means that you are pregnant.  Congratulations!

Bridget
hi my name is tina, i took a test the second line was tring to come in but after i left it for a bit the line did show up but that was after 10mins what does this mean and am i pregnant, please help me

thank u
Hi. I took a dollar store pregnancy test&it came back positive with a faint line. I took the first response after and it came back negative. What do I go with ? I plan on waiting a few more days and taking another test . Help!!(:
I did the same thing with my 1st and I was pregnant. Sometimes those cheaper tests just do the trick :)