Faint line
Hi I was wondering i took a pregnancy test at a doctors office and it came out positive with a faint line what does that mean
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

A blue line (faint or not) is a postive- so it means that you are pregnant.  Congratulations!

Bridget
hi my name is tina, i took a test the second line was tring to come in but after i left it for a bit the line did show up but that was after 10mins what does this mean and am i pregnant, please help me

thank u
Hi. I took a dollar store pregnancy test&it came back positive with a faint line. I took the first response after and it came back negative. What do I go with ? I plan on waiting a few more days and taking another test . Help!!(:
I did the same thing with my 1st and I was pregnant. Sometimes those cheaper tests just do the trick :)