Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
How do you know your pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

How do you know your pregnant?
The last time I had my period was 12/5/12 and I normally have it for 4 days or 5. I did have sex after my period was over. In January on the days I was supposed to have my period brownish reddish blood was coming out.. That lasted 14 days.. I did take a test and it was negative.. That was about two weeks ago. Also I do spot ,  and sometimes when I wipe there's light blood on it.. I haven't had no other symptoms of being pregnant .. But I'm scared that those might be.. My next period should be some time the end of this week or the 5 again.. So do you think I might be pregnant?