Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
I dont know whats wrong
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I dont know whats wrong

When i was little i used to itch my vaginal walls vecause they itched and eventually they litrally wore away
And im scared and self concious
Can u please tell me whats happened and whats this means
Thanks
5289563_tn?1366052034
Hi and thanks for using the forum.
I am unsure from your question if you are still experiencing the itching. If so I would reccomend talking with your doctor/OBGYN about it. They would be the best person to reccomend a treatment. Itching could have many causes. You said in your question that the itching was "when I was little", if you were a small child it could have been something as simple as soap irritiation. Yeast infections also cause itching.
You should also talk to your OBGYN about your concerns about your vaginal walls. While I don't think it would be possible for them to have worn away, you want to make sure you don't have any open scratches or cuts that could lead to infection.
I hope this helps.
Cathy
3 Comments
Blank
Thanks i think that helped
Also at one point i remember having lumps along the line where my vaginal wall shouldve been
I think I was damaging them when scratching but i didnt think anything of it
I know every1 should have one and im still a bit confused
Blank
I jut found out its my labia minora thats not there
????
Blank
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker