Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Ibuprofen is causing worster itchy feet

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Ibuprofen is causing worster itchy feet

I took 800 mg of ibuprofen and the next day at night my feet were burning really bad and it did get worst with ibuprofen. So my question is what is going on and is there anything I should be warned about?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

I have not heard of this being a side effect from ibuprofen.  I think it is probably related to something else.   IF the burning persists, you should probably see your doctor.  Good luck.

Bridget
anybody going to reply?
Hi am 29 weeks pregnant and was woundering wat else could I use for itchy skin as I use the E45 body wash and cream but it's not doing much would it be ok to use calomine lotion instead ??