Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Im confused

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Im confused

When i was little i used to scratch down there because it was itchy
Then i started to notice my labIa minora getting smaller and eventually tuning in little lumps then just completley going
I can still see a line where this should be
Im scared and self concious
Whats happened? what do i do now? Why is it like this?
My reccomendation would still be to talk about this with your doctor. An OBGYN who knows your history, and can examine you would have the best understanding of your situation. It is important to remember that everyone's anatomy is slightly different, there are variations in size, and color of the labia.

I hope this is helpful.

Cathy