Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Is this normal?

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Is this normal?
I'm 4 weeks pregnant & I have period like craps through out the day, is this normal?
Thanks for using the forum.

It is not unusual to have some cramping and even light spotting during the early part of you pregnancy.  Your body and uterus are changing to make room for the baby this can cause some cramping. Some women also experience cramping and light spotting when the fertilized egg implants in the uterus.
Make sure you are resting and drinking plenty of water. If the cramping becomes constant, or increases in severity, I would recommend calling your doctor.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope this helps.

Cathy
Light cramping is common in early pregnancy, your uterus is going through changes during this time. If cramps get worse, or you have heavy bleeding (some spotting is normal, but should NOT be enough to fill a tampon or pad) you should see your O/GYN
I just got a + test today. I was fine all day but now when I got to the bathroom there id very like red on the paper.   Normsl - im scared dont want to loss the baby
ok so me and my bf had unprotected anal sex while i was on my period ..my period continued the next day and i got it the next month and it was norml and filling up pads..same as the month aft.r that and i just finished my period three days ago and now its starting again ...could i ve pregnant!? even though ive had three normal periods since sex!!??
please help!!!
i took a pregnancy test a month after sex and it sadi negitove ...im just really scared can someone please help!!