Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Is this normal?

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Is this normal?

Okka. So I don't know what the problem would be. But I'm 18 weeks pregnant. I always have headaches which I know is normal due to hormonal changes. But I wake up with them and go to sleep with them. I can't walk too much or I get really dizzy. Sometimes I just don't feel like myself. I'll feel out of it. I also get to where my eyes are jumpy. Like when someone drinks their eyes jump. Well that's what mine do. I went to er and they gave me fluids but it didn't change anything. I was wondering if this is normal or not. And if it is normal why is this happening
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.  Are you getting regular prenatal care?  IF so, has your blood pressure been normal?  If you have not seen your ob/gyn recently, then you should let him/her know about these headaches.  You may need to have your blood pressure checked.  IF your blood pressure is not the problem, is it possible that you are becoming dehydrated?  Dehydration can cause headaches and dizzyness, so be sure to be drinking plenty of fluids each day, throughout the day.  Make sure that you are eating well and taking your pre-natal vitamins as well.  Good luck.

Bridget
Mine stopped when i got better vitamins
I have checked my blood pressure and it was normal. I even went to the hospital and they gave me fluids but I still woke up with the headache. I left messages with my obgyn to see if I need to go in sooner or just wait it out and they never answer my messages. I'm just worried by waiting to see the doctor that it could be something worsening or harming my child.