Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Is this normal?!?!

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Is this normal?!?!
This is my 3rd pregnancy, first two ended in mc (3/12/12& 9/9/12) 1st time around 6 wks 2nd time at 8wks& 5 days! Im extremely worried and I know I should try to keep calm but I have no symptoms whatsoever compared to last time. I have no sore boobs nothing! Ive been vomiting lately& have had extreme diarrhea but I've also been diagnosed with the flu. I seen my obgyn this past thurs he said I was about 4 wks and go back back on the 8th for heartbeat I'm just wondering is it normal to not have any symptoms at all when with the first two I felt pregnant immediately???  I don't want to tell anyone yet for fear of what has happened before...help..