Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
My vag is swollen and dischagering lots
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

My vag is swollen and dischagering lots

Hi there my name is Heidi and I am very confussed and worried I went into the hospital for abdominal pain I had a culture done for sexually transmitted infections and still hasnt gotten the test results back yet and its been 4 days now, the doctor said it could be clamidia or gonorrhea so I looked up the symptoms for both of them I do have alot of vaginal discharge but none of the others exept for the abdominal pain but in my family we have ovarian cysts.
The doctor did give me ten day treatment for sexually transmitted infections I do take them incase that is what it is but I still do not get it if I had it my boyfriend would also have it but he does not. So I thought nothing of it and had sex with my boyfriend after my vag was a little swollen i thought nothing of it because it has happen before from not having sex for a while but usually goes down with in the next moring, stupidly me and my boyfriend "uhum" had sex once again and now it is QUITE swollen very red and tender but does not hurt to pee. So my mom got me canesten.