Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Need advice

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Need advice
I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my 3rd lately I have been having some bad cramping and diahrea. I have also been having tons of pressure in the top of my butt. Is this a sign that I might have a pre term baby? Or is it because it's my 3rd child and everything isn't holding up as well this time around?
i had protected sex about a week and 3 days ago and my period today and its very dark but now its very light going off what might that be