Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Pain in upper right side and under right rib cage
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in upper right side and under right rib cage

I have been dealing with pain in my right side and under my rib cage into my back. My doctor had a X-Ray, Ultrasound done and then referred me to a surgeon in order to have my gall bladder taken out due to ultrasound showing that I have gall stones and slug in my gallbladder. The surgeon didn't believe the ultasound and wanted a CT done which came back normal so my doctor scheduled a Hida and it showed that my gall bladder is fine. I am not sleeping very well and have not been eating much cause of the pain. Will someone please help me cause the pain is getting worst?