Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Period
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Period

Ok I was spotting two days before my period was due. my period was due on the 20th of this month. I havent been stressed out or anything like that. I have been moody, im still bloated, sore breasts, tired even when I wake up, hungry all the time, and I have headaches. I still havent came on yet. Could I be pregnant?
Related Discussions
796253_tn?1344994932
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

If you are sexually active, then yes you could be pregnant.  Since you have already missed your period, then you can go ahead and take a test whenever you are ready.  If the test is negative, then you can wait and see what happens with your period.  You can test again in a week or so if you still don't get your period.  

It is not uncommon to have an "off" period every once in a while.  So, if your test is negative, don't be too concerned.  You can wait and see what happens next month.  If you miss your period again, then you should see your ob/gyn and make sure everything is OK. I hope this helps, good luck.

Bridget
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank