Plan B?
Hello, on Nov 16th, I had a start of my period. A little spotting and so I had intercourse unprotected. The man did the pull out method and ejaculated on a towel. I'm afraid some precum was in my vagina. The next day at 9am I took plan B and 9 pm(12 hours)  after I took the other last plan b. I had no side effects. But I wasn't bleeding at all. The next few days no side effects but I was on and off with the spotting. The blood was pinkish red.. On Friday nov 23 I had a lil more bleeding and severe cramps. The next day I got my period , when I urinate my urine was blood and when I wiped I saw red blood with blood clots also some blood clots were in the toilet. I have severe cramps. My question is I am worried I may be pregnant.  I took a pregnancy test yesterday night and it came out negative. Can you please tell me if it was the plan b side effects and it stopped my period or is it actually my period! It feels and looks like a period. Also, could I get pregnant? Please answer honestly. Thanks
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Plan B is very effective in preventing pregnancies when taken appropriately, within 72 hours of unprotected sex.  You were well within this time frame.  Most likely, what you are experiencing is a side effect from the Plan B- it can mess with your cycle and normal flow after you take it.  This should subside and your next period should be fairly normal.  I think it is unlikely that you would have become pregnant in this scenario.    IF you continue to see blood in your urine, you could have a urinary tract infection.  This would need to get checked out because you may need an antibiotic.   I hope this helps.  Good luck.

Bridget