Pregnancy &miscarriage
If I had a miscarriage on may 14 2013 tryin c wen im fertile wen my period may come on last period was feb28 2013
Thanks for using the forum.

A woman can become pregnant 12-24 hours after ovulation. Ovulation usually occurs midway through your cycle (approx. 13-16days after the first day of your last period).

I would recommend keeping track of your period once it resumes. You can use the information to figure out what days you are most likely to be ovulating.

Good luck. I hope this helps.

Cathy
I had sex while on my last day of period it was very light. sex lasted no more than 5minutes because ofour daughter. I had my period 23 days later it was normal. I am now goingon5 days late and took two pregnancy test and both came out negative what is going on?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.