Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Pregnancy
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnancy

I have spent three months using clear blue ovulation tests to see if I have a high flow like my nurse told me, yet I haven't had one yet. I've also been having unprotected sex for ten months and I am still not pregnant or on the pill. My fiancé has had a fertility check and he's fine. Is it me ?
796253_tn?1344994932
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Have you been getting a period?  Are  you sure that you are using the ovulation predictor kits correctly?  You really need to see your doctor about this.  If you have been using the kits correctly and have not had a positive one in three months, then it sounds like you are not ovulating.  If you don't ovulate, then you will not get pregnant. So, call your doctor and schedule an appointment.  There is blood work that he/she can do to help determine whether or not you are ovulating.  There is also medication that you can take to stimulate ovulation if you need it.  Good luck.

Bridget
Blank
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979