Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Pregnancy

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Pregnancy

I'm 20 weeks n 2 days pregnant I have had cramps in the top of my stomach for 1 hour and it's not settling it hurts when I breath in and if I feel my stomach near my belly button and put push in a little bit it really hurts. Is this normal?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.  Pregnancy comes with a lot of aches and pains and this may just be related to your baby's position and your growing belly.  However it is always a good idea to let your ob/gyn know about these types of symptoms that you are having just to be sure.  So, give your ob/gyn a call and tell them about your symptoms.  They can help you decide whether this is considered normal or something to  be looked into. good luck.

Bridget