Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Pregnancy..PLZ HELP

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Pregnancy..PLZ HELP
Hi I was just wondering, I had my 1st ultrasound today and the guy told me Im 7wks and 5days pregnant, my doc told me I'm 9weeks pregnant going by my last period, could the docs and guy who checkd my ultrasound be wrong in dates? I only feel like I'm 7 weeks pregnant going by the last time me and my bf had sexual intercourse with out protection..just wanted to get answers??
That happened to me too... The lady who did my pregnancy test told me that I was 13 Weeks... For some reason I ended up going to ER... The did my first ultrasound... And they told me that I was 7 weeks and 3 days... Based on my experience I think you should go by the ultrasound result... Its more precisely.