Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Severe Ear Twitch and Crackling Heartbeat?!
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Severe Ear Twitch and Crackling Heartbeat?!

for the past 3-4 months, i have been hearing a strange muffled heartbeat with crackles that coincide with it every single day. sometimes it's really loud and other times it's pretty quiet. it's kind of weird, because not only do i HEAR the heartbeat and crackles, i can actually FEEL the subtle popping of the crackles, and it's only in my right ear. the other thing that has been bothering me about my ear, is that it is constantly twitching up and down and side to side. it's also literally being pulled backwards against my head. i have searched all over trying to find out what it is and what's causing it, and i can find absolutely nothing. can someone please help? i'd greatly appreciate it.  thank you.

jessica