Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Stillborn

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Stillborn
Hello my name is Tangerine and I had a stillborn March 22, 2013 it well be 2 months on the 22nd and was wondering how long should I wait until trying again my doctor said I'm fully healed and everything but didn't say anything about trying again.. What's do you think please comment if you see this I need advice!
Thanks for using the forum.

I would recommend that you ask your doctor. More than likely, if you are fully healed, you can begin to try again. However, your doctor knows your medical and pregnancy history and would be the best person to advise you.

I am sorry for your loss and wish you the best as you move forward.

Cathy